We make things simple.
MATH.PICK – Warehouse Optimisation Software
Warehouse Optimisation using mathematical processes in the areas of optimisation and statistics
This is a calculation which will really benefit your company. It takes into account various factors such as:
• Properties and configuration of the picking stations: Capacity, height, warehouse level, etc.
• Properties and configuration of the products: Division into article groups, weight, density, etc.
• Conditions in the warehouse: One- way systems, corridors for passage, block warehouse, etc.
• Condition and capacity of the picking loaders (roll container, pallets, different boxes, etc.)
• Capacity limits, based on actual order information, such as the number of pallets required according to the corridor or the time
You can see for yourself: MATH.PICK turns problems into solutions. We can calculate an individual optimisation for your company – just give us a call.