We know how things work.
MATH.TOUR – Route optimisation
Delivery services and cost saving on the basis of mathematical algorithms
Whether it be complex, or less complex: It has to work in the real world. That’s why we work with top scientists from the areas of mathematical optimisation to create a solution for your company which is not only individual, but also innovative.
The following factors will be taken into account for the calculation:
• The vehicle attributes (lifting tailgate, car, semitrailer)
• Available loading ramps or the dispatch capacity in depots and stores
• The shift and kilometre costs (further condition systems can be added)
• Different delivery windows (individual configuration according to the product range, store and week day)
• Loading and unloading times as a combination of fixed and variable rates (including return trips)
The following is possible with MATH.TOUR:
• Manually intervening in the optimisation process (for example, fewer double shifts, meaning higher flexibility)
• The ability to plan a day ahead of time, and operative rescheduling during operations (i.e., if changes are made to the vehicle fleet, changed quantities, etc.)
• Manual planning (drag and drop for orders, rounds and shifts)
• Comparing scenarios using key indicators (shifts, kilometres, costs per pallet, etc.)
Delivery and connection routes which run like clockwork: MATH.TOUR gets things moving. Complex systems, simple handling and a unique and individual solution designed especially for you all bring an optimisation in costs which you will soon notice.